How To Host A Gift Market
There are numerous ways to host an Alternative Gift Market. The main idea is to raise funds for Causes that you care about from the Gifts Inspiring Change catalog. Click the links below to download the information for the type of market you are interested in learning more about.
To give you some guidance:
- Large organizations/churches typically host a local market: How To Host A Local Market
- School groups typically host a service-learning/school market: How To Host A School Market
- Individuals/churches who want an online market, typically host a crowdfund market (some churches pair this with their on-the-ground local market): How To Host A Crowdfund Market
- The success of your crowdfund can depend on how well you promote it. Click here to download templates for promoting your crowdfund!
- Small organizations who want a hands-off market that allows shoppers to purchase gifts at any time, typically host a catalog market: How To Host A Catalog Market
However, with the effects of COVID-19 on gathering sizes, we are now offering some new ideas for markets:
- Express Market, AGI will mail pre-labeled catalogs to you to share with your organization and shoppers will order directly through AGI: How To Host An Express Market
- Drive-Thru Market, Shoppers will select gifts prior to the market date, and call in their orders to you, then someone will prepare their gifts in advance and on the market date, they will drive up to pick up their gifts: How To Host A Drive-Thru Market
Every year, we provide Kids activity pages to get the youth involved, and to educate them about world issues. Click the button to download them below.